Saturday, January 23, 2010

Snowing Face


Snowing Face, originally uploaded by preyingjaws.

Who can resist these eyes? I couldn't nor could my folks. Adopted last spring he quickly earned a place in our hearts. Little did we know that their four legged friend's nickname would become Mr Mischievous.
Finally with a little fresh snow my Dad & I got out to shoot a few frames of this character and antics.
The best of his antics though will take a webcam and a motion sensor. He's been known to take one book of a shelf and leave all the others in place...
I do encourage you to check out your local pet adoption agencies if you are interested in getting a four legged friend. Many of the pets who are left there are trained and well behaved. With a little time and a lot of love they will become even more.

No comments: