Sunday, June 18, 2006

something just isn't right

something about this technology just doesn't sound right. how many times is the Golden Gate Bridge photographed by photography students or the local down town area? What stadium is going to let the geewize shooters with the 5mp point&shoot not take a picture that won't be worth while while those who make their living have to revert to (gulp) film so that they will know for sure if an image is or isn't at the same venu. some how blocking or jaming technologies just get in the way of the joe like you and me. of the millions of pictures available of our local municipalities who is going to take a fresh set for planing purposes?
If you want a good example of jaming technologies gone bad pull up cellphone jamers. these devices are illegal to use for it may prevent vital communication. yet they are used by some organizations. jaming radio signals in the archaic days of radio evangelism is another technology gone a foul... I've read of reports where the listeners wrote to the broadcasters saying keep the music playing while the teaching is going on for the jaming doesn't happen while music is playing.

this technology irxs me for I love to shoot & I love to play with my photgraphy. If I'm going to be limited then I better get a fair hearing after I get the shot not be lynched before I can even take one.

No comments: