Monday, September 14, 2009

It's gona be close...


It's gona be close..., originally uploaded by preyingjaws.

The Deseret Classic, held this past weekend at the Utah Olympic Oval in Kearns UT, brought in new fastest ice times & speed skaters from around the globe. Though not a sanctioned event this event still qualifies the skaters in the bid for their national team's Olympic Team. The races were as fast & furious as the sanctioned events I've attended.

Alerted by an email from one the the US Speed Skaters I know, let me know they were in town. Having the day off, I took charge & went out there. I cranked up the ISO concentrated on getting clean sharp images, I fore went the stylistic panning shots I am known for with other racing images.

For more information about the US National Speed Skating Team please visit their website at USSpeedSkating(dot)org (http://www.usspeedskating.org/)

You can see more of my images at flickr(dot)com/preyingjaws

Later
B

No comments: