Monday, March 17, 2008

Who Me?


Who Me?, originally uploaded by preyingjaws.

This is an image I grabbed a few days ago when I went for a drive. With the price of gas soaring these days I figure I better get out while I can still afford to explore my state.


One of my questions I need to pose is while technology has been doubling & quadrupling in many fields; why is the mpg of today's engines pretty much the same as it was 10 and 20 years ago? The car I drive gets 30 to the highway. When I bought it I was looking for 60mpg or better.
Does anyone know how to juice up an engine to get better gas millage? I'm not wanting to draft behind a semi- that's just to ****ing stupid & dangerous. I want to explore more & take more images like this one without having to re-fi my condo just for a weekend away from the city.

No comments: