Thursday, June 18, 2009

One Descriptive Image


OneDescriptiveImage, originally uploaded by preyingjaws.

Mr Luckau of Proletariat Theatre asked me to come by and shoot one of the beginning rehearsals for his production of Pursued by a Bear, a play about a play.

I did. Under less then ideal lighting of this old Mormon Church, I meet up with Mr Luckau for the first time since shooting his wedding 2 years ago. It was a pleasure to see how this creative man with an abiding enthusiasm for the arts pumped up the high school kids as they went over and over 2 or 3 scenes.

I chose this one image to represent the evening.

If you are interested in seeing more of the images please email me.
If you are interested in finding out more about Proletariat Theatre please see the connected link.

http://proletariat-theatre.com/

No comments: